The vision and values of Nansledan School will be underpinned by the unwavering belief that every child can achieve success and it will be fully committed to inclusion and provision of equal opportunity.
There will be:
- Focus on preventative, early identification and targeted support for children with individual special educational needs (SEN) and disabilities
- Emphasis on monitoring the progress of children with special educational needs towards meeting personal identified goals and targets.
- Rigorous monitoring and focus on the progress and needs of pupils who attract Pupil Premium Funding
- Enrichment and extension programmes for the most able and gifted and talented pupils.
- Early tracking and intervention if appropriate for pupils with English as an additional language.